Friday 7 June 2013

100 Days Project

So this is the blog where I will be posting each day my efforts in trying to complete the 100 Days Project (http://100daysproject.co.nz). Today is the first day and I should be posting my first day's effort in a little over an hour.

The idea behind my project is to tell a story over the 100 days. Each day I take a photo that relates to my text. I start with a single word on the first day, then two the second, up to fifty by the 50th day and finishing by going back down to 1 over the last 50 days.

Rules I've set myself? Well I'm not allowed to preplan my days writing, it all has to be done on that particular day. I am allowed to have a general theme for the writing and can research things I want to use during the story.

For those who don't know me, I have a full time job, I coach martial arts and I have two under three year olds at home, so this is going to be a big challenge, fingers crossed I survive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment